There are several things that make getting paid to take online surveys great.
- Anyone can do it.
- Where else can most people get paid for their opinions?
- You get to have a say so in how new products are developed and what features they will have.
- You can make extra money.
- You can work when and where you want to work, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Answering the questions can help you decide what features you would really like to have in the products you currently use (which will help you decide which brand to buy when you replace them).
So how does paid survey taking work?
It is simple. You go to the sign up page of our site, Paid Surveys at Home, and find out what we’re offering to you. If you like what you read (and we’re sure you will), then register with us. Next you will have to fill out a profile that determines what demographic fits you best. Most companies that pay survey takers only offer them to those fitting specific demographics so the information they gather is more accurate and useful. Once you are registered, you will be invited to take surveys if you fit the demographic they want.
How much can you get paid to take online surveys?
Surveys can pay anywhere from as little as $1 per survey to as much as $75 per survey. It usually is determined by the type of product and how specific the demographic required. For example if the company doing the survey was looking for left-handed music teachers, they will pay more than a company who is looking for smartphone users. Why? Because there are millions of smartphone users and a much smaller number of left-handed music teachers who are also registered online survey takers.