Are there ways to get venture capital that make it easier to find the money you need? Yes, there are. And here they are:
- Your business must be a full corporation that issues stock to stockholders who want to own it for future growth.
- You must be in a business having strong growth potentials in its market–even if that market is specialized.
- You must have access to a strong management team either on your staff or from outside contractors.
- Your product or service must have a great market demand in its field so that you can “grow the business” to produce profits.
- You, and your staff, must be highly business-enthusiastic and this must show through to customers and investors.
- You need a full business plan for your investors to project your future income, profits, and revenue growth over time.
- You must be willing to listen to, and take, business advice.
- You must see your business as a profit machine, not as your personal possession and refuge from taking a job.
- You must be willing to share easily some of your business ownership with your venture capitalist investor.
Copyright © 2003 by International Wealth Success, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tyler G. Hicks, the president of International Wealth Success Inc., is the author of many wealth building publications, including the Venture Capital Millions Kit.