Are there ways to get venture capital that make it easier to find the money you need? Yes, there are. And here they are:
- Your business must be a full corporation that issues stock to stockholders who want to own it for future growth.
- You must be in a business having strong growth potentials in its market–even if that market is specialized.
- You must have access to a strong management team either on your staff or from outside contractors.
- Your product or service must have a great market demand in its field so that you can “grow the business” to produce profits.
- You, and your staff, must be highly business-enthusiastic and this must show through to customers and investors.
- You need a full business plan for your investors to project your future income, profits, and revenue growth over time.
- You must be willing to listen to, and take, business advice.
- You must see your business as a profit machine, not as your personal possession and refuge from taking a job.
- You must be willing to share easily some of your business ownership with your venture capitalist investor.
Copyright © 2003 by International Wealth Success, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tyler G. Hicks, the president of International Wealth Success Inc., is the author of many wealth building publications, including the Multi-Family Home and Multi-Unit Real Estate Riches Kit.