Raising money for business or real estate is a lot easier if you use the sure and proven ways approved by all lenders, namely:
- Supply a short business plan with your loan application or venture capital proposal–typed!
- Tell, in your business plan, how the money will be used and exactly how it will be repaid, if you're looking for a loan, or expected investor profits for venture capital you're trying to raise for a business.
- Use rounded numbers for the loan or venture capital needed. Ask for a $100,000 loan instead of $99,800. Seek $1-million in venture capital, not $980,000!
- Never submit a hand-written loan application–it won't get you a loan or venture capital today.
- Dress well if you apply in person. Dress-down casual doesn't cut it with lenders today. Wear a suit and tie–ladies should leave their slacks at home.
- Focus on the lender's or venture capitalist's interests– a lender wants to be repaid in FULL and ON TIME! A venture capitalist wants to see his/her money grow fast!
Copyright © 2002 by International Wealth Success, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tyler G. Hicks, the president of International Wealth Success Inc., is the author of many wealth building publications, including the Private Loan Money Funding Kit and the Venture Capital Millions Kit.