Raising Money from Grants and Other Sources Success Kit Shows how grants are sought by professional fundraisers for specific, worthwhile projects of many kinds –from running an adult learning center to preserving historic landmarks to improving a local zoo and more. Includes proposal-writing suggestions and sample proposals. Shows how and why a good fund raiser’s services command top dollar fees.
- Reading Guide;
- What Makes a Good Proposal?;
- Using Grant Money Profitably;
- Getting Grants for Your Organization or Firm;
- Typical Money Grant Offers for Study;
- What a Grantor Looks for When You Submit a Grant Proposal;
- Grant Money Sources – A Listing of Thousands of Grant-Making Organizations;
- Directory of Federal Government Programs;
- Directory of State Agencies and Authorities and Capitols;
- 7 Speed-Read Books; over 496 pages; 8.5 x 11 in.
This kit is just $99.50.