The Internet craze has grabbed some mail order dealers so strongly they’ve dropped their street or post office box address and their telephone and fax numbers from their ads. This is wrong! Why? Because:
- You must give potential customers as many ways to order as possible. One address is not enough today. More is better!
- Many people still do not have access to the Internet, so you lose orders. Other people still like to use postal mail.
- Time is scarce for every person today. So they like to order by telephone or fax. Using a credit card is fun on the phone or fax!
To increase your sales every year, you must make ordering as easy as possible. Ways you can do this include:
- Stay open for a longer time on the telephone–at least 12 hours.
- Have a postal mail address to which people can send orders.
- Use an Internet site to receive orders. Start with a mall; it’s free.
- Have an e-mail address and fax to which people can send orders.
- Accept credit cards by phone, fax, mail and the Internet.
Copyright © 2003 by International Wealth Success, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tyler G. Hicks, the president of International Wealth Success Inc., is the author of many wealth building publications, including the Mail Order Riches Success Kit.