Earning Finder Fees is Fun and Rewarding.
For the largest earnings you should:
- Concentrate on the biggest deals because they often take less time than the smallest deals.
- “Screen” every deal before taking it on because unwise deals can waste your time, energy and money.
- Have a written agreement with your client covering your exact fee and when you will be paid for successful completion of the finder assignment.
There are All Kinds of Finder Deals Around Today.
Thus, you'll see finder deals for:
- Real estate- find a choice property for a gas station where 5,000 cars pass every day during daylight hours.
- Agricultural products- find red beans, green beans, corn, barley, wheat, apples, oranges, etc.
- Petroleum- find crude oil or refined products such as Diesel, lube oil, jet fuel, No. 2 heating oil, etc.
- Money- find funding for business or real estate to buy, rehab, expand, finance or otherwise inject cash into an existing situation or property needing money.
Your Biggest Finder Fees Will Come from the Largest Deals.
So pick only those deals you believe you can complete and which are the largest in terms of dollar value. Thus:
- A 10% Finder Fee on a $1,000,000 deal will bring you $100,000 for successfully completing your assignment.
- But a 10% Finders Fee on a $100,000 deal will bring you only $10,000 when you “deliver the goods”.
- Often the work you do on the $100,000 deal will take longer than on the $1,000,000 deal. So pick the most lucrative deal for yourself and your business.
- But when big deals are scarce, look for smaller deals to “fill in” open “chunks” of time so your income is steady.
The Easiest Deals To Do Are Those Where You Find Money.
Why is this? Because finding money is purely a “paper” search for:
- A suitable lender or grantor- done by mail, fax, e-mail or telephone.
- Willing to lend or fund a business or real estate deal.
- Which you present in a winning way to the lender or grantor to earn your fee helping someone get money.
Copyright ©2004 by International Wealth Success, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tyler G. Hicks, the president of International Wealth Success Inc., is the author of many wealth building publications, including the Finder's World Business Kit and the Financial Broker/ Finder/ Business Broker/ Business Consultant Kit.