Get Paid to Stage Homes for Sale
Imagine having a high-paying career that lets you use your creativity and flair for decorating to help people sell homes. In the FabJob Guide to Become a Home Stager you will discover:
- The most effective techniques used by professional home stagers to help a home sell more quickly or sell for a higher price (includes tips for every room)
- Potential trouble spots that can prevent a house from selling, plus low-cost quick fixes for household flaws
- How to create curb appeal with attractive exteriors
- How to start your own home staging business, price your services, and find clients
- How to be certified as a professional home stager
The print book includes a bonus CD-ROM with forms and samples you can use in starting your own business.
Order the FabJob Guide to Become a Home Stager.