FabJob Guide to Become a Daycare Owner
Get Paid to Care for Children
Imagine having a career where you can see the results of your caring and creative efforts every day. As a daycare owner you can hear the joy of children's laughter and be someone children love, trust, and learn from. In the FabJob Guide to Become a Daycare Owner you will discover:
- Stages of child development and how to meet a child's physical, emotional, and intellectual needs
- How to start a home daycare or a daycare center
- Your options for starting a new daycare, buying an existing daycare, or daycare franchising
- What you need to know about running a daycare – from hiring staff to handling emergencies
- How to set your fees, get clients, and get paid
The print book includes a bonus CD-ROM with forms and samples you can use in starting your own business.
Order the FabJob Guide to Become a Daycare Owner.