FabJob Guide to Become a Caterer
Get Paid to Cook
Imagine enjoying the freedom of having your own business using your creativity and love of cooking in a high-paying career as a caterer. In the FabJob Guide to Become a Caterer you will discover:
- How to start your own catering business step-by-step (from licensing and insurance to finding suppliers to setting prices)
- How to design cost-effective menus that will appeal to a wide range of clients
- How to cater events including how to plan, prepare and serve meals to six… or 600
- How to set up or rent a commercial kitchen or work right in your clients’ homes
- How to get clients in hot niche markets, such as in-home catering and corporate lunches
The print book includes a bonus CD-ROM with forms and samples you can use in starting your own business.
Order the FabJob Guide to Become a Caterer.