FabJob Guide to Become a Boutique Owner
Open Your Own Clothing Store
Do you love clothes and shopping? You may spend a lot of time in boutiques, but nothing compares to the fun and financial rewards of having your own boutique. The FabJob Guide to Become a Boutique Owner shows you:
- How to decide what type of boutique to open
- How to create a business plan and get financing
- Choosing a location (plus tips on lease negotiation)
- Where to get merchandise for your boutique and how to set your prices
- Important advice for managing your boutique business (from hiring staff to preventing theft)
- How to attract customers and increase sales
The print book includes a bonus CD-ROM with forms and samples you can use in starting your own business.
Order the FabJob Guide to Become a Boutique Owner.