Everything You Wanted to Know about Finder's Fees
But Didn't Know Who To Ask!
Can You Answer These Questions
About Finder's Fees?
- What is a Finder?
- What is the difference between a finder and a broker or commissioned salesperson?
- What should I charge as a professional finder?
- What are the best areas for earning finder's fees?
- Are there areas most finders should avoid?
- How can I earn finder's fees as a consultant?
- How can I earn finder's fees on the Internet?
- What is the stock in trade of a professional finder?
- Could you be cheated out of your finder's fee?
- How do you protect your finder's fee?
- Where can I find an actual finder's fee contract?
- Who pays the finder's fee -- the buyer or the seller?
- Is it possible (or advisable) to charge both the buyer and the seller
a finder's fee?
- What if you find something valuable for a company but then they don't want to
pay a finder's fee for it?
- Since it is illegal to earn a commission in many regulated fields (real estate,
mortgages, securities, insurance, et cetera) unless you are a licensed broker, is it
still possible to legally collect a finder's fee?
- Where do you find finder's fee opportunities?
- Is it possible to make money working with other professional finders?
- How do you project a professional image as a finder?
- Can you really make a fortune as a professional finder?
- What determines the difference between failure and success
as a professional finder?
- Click here to find answers to your finder's fee questions.